Who is Candid Photos of a Lifetime?
Wendy Stewart is the owner and photographer of Candid Photos of a Lifetime. She is married, and a mother of 2 delightful children. She started Candid Photos of a Lifetime in June 2011, and loves every minute of capturing the special moments of a couple’s wedding & reception.
What does Candid Photos of a Lifetime provide?
Candid Photos of a Lifetime provides wedding photography to the Central West of NSW. We travel to Oberon, Bathurst, Orange, Lithgow, the Blue Mountains, and Katoomba, plus other locations … even internationally.
Where is Candid Photos of a Lifetime?
Candid Photos of a Lifetime is based in Oberon, which is approx 3 hours west of Sydney.
How far will Candid Photos of a Lifetime will travel for wedding?
Candid Photos of a Lifetime will travel to various locations. All prices of package relate all areas from Katoomba, Blackheath, Lithgow, Oberon, Bathurst, Orange, and all places in between.
We will travel further than these areas, but a kilometrage and accommodation charge will be incurred, and we will also travel for destination weddings. Please contact Candid Photos of a Lifetime for more information.
What is Candid Photos of a Lifetime’s motto?
Wedding photography shouldn’t cost a fortune, but the memories should last a lifetime.
Wedding photography isn’t just about capturing photos for 1 day, its about creating an integral part of history – a lifetime of memories for the couple – to be shown to and shared with many people for many generations – creating a timeless piece of history.
Australia only or International photographer?
Candid Photos of a Lifetime is an International photographer .
2011 – Wichita, Kansas (USA)
2012 – Kansas City (USA)
(Prices for international wedding photography are different than those quoted in this website. Please email me for a quote if you are interested in this).
What is Candid Photos of a Lifetime’s Aim?
Our Aim is to provide high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations and to accommodate your photographic requirements.
Candid Photos of a Lifetime is focused on capturing the candid moments of your wedding, reception, family gatherings, formals, parties, etc. Basically, any occassion that requires photographing, Candid Photos of a Lifetime is more than happy to assist you.
For more information, please have a look in the “About Us” section.
What are Candid Photos of a Lifetime’s main objectives for providing your Wedding Photography?
(1) Providing quality service, at a reasonable and affordable price
(2) Obtaining photographs of the couple’s entire day… from the start of the day, through to the end of the reception. Candid Photos of a Lifetime will be there to capture the cutting of the cake (not a mock cutting), the couple’s 1st bridal dance, speeches, etc.
(3) Providing the newly married couple with a DVD and USB of ALL their photos within a short period of time (approximately 2-4 weeks after their wedding)
(4) Designing, compiling , and providing a 120 page photobook (containing in excess of 300 photos) that is uniquely customised to suit the couple, within a short period of time.
How did Candid Photos of a Lifetime come up with their objectives?
(1) With the rising costs of weddings, and the fact that one of the most expensive costs associated with a wedding is the photography, Candid Photos of a Lifetime‘s goal is to provide affordable wedding photography, yet still providing excellent service and quality photography.
(2) The couple’s wedding day doesn’t stop after the ceremony… it continues afterward at the reception. The speeches, the cake cutting, their 1st dance, etc is all part of the couple’s special day, so Candid Photos of a Lifetime wants to help them to relive these memories by actually being there to take photographs of these wonderful moments.
(3) Candid Photos of a Lifetime provides the newly married couple with a DVD and USB of ALL of their wedding photographs within approximately 2-4 weeks after their wedding. The reason for this, is so that, once the couple have returned home from their honeymoon, they can relive their wedding day via their photographs, and don’t have to wait too long to receive them.
Let’s face it… after the wedding, one of the most exciting things the couple shares with their family and friends is their wedding photos – so why wait for months to be able to show them photos? Well, with Candid Photos of a Lifetime, you don’t have to wait months… only approximately 2-4 weeks.
The photographs are taken at the highest resolution (which means the couple can get any of their photographs enlarged to suit their own needs), and are not watermarked, not reduced in size, nor are they “Copyrighted” so that means the couple can obtain as many prints of them as they wish without having to then “purchase” them (from a wedding photographer) at an extremely high price.
(4) Candid Photos of a Lifetime is unique in the fact that their photobooks are different to all others that are currently on the market. Not only are the albums customised to suit each couples colour scheme, style, and can accommodate as much or as little journalling as the couple request, but, the photobooks also have 120 pages, and have over 300 photographs included. The photographs are organised in the photobook in such a way as to “tell the story” of the day… and will include both formal and candid photographs.
Again, why wait months for your photobook? Candid Photos of a Lifetime‘s goal is to provide your hardcovered, 120 pages, 30cmx30cm customised photobook to you within approximately 8 weeks (if not earlier !). That way, you will have an actual book to show people within a timely manner.
Also, what is also unique about Candid Photos of a Lifetime is that the couple will also be provided with a digital copy of their photobook (on a DVD and USB), so that if anything happens to their hardbound photobook, they can contact Candid Photos of a Lifetime, who can organise a reprint of their album (at the couple’s expense).
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Name of Owner & Photographer: Wendy Stewart
Mon – Fri: 9:00PM – 5:00PM
Sat: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
(Please feel free to send me a message outside of these hours and I will get back to you within these hours. Thanks)